Account Manager Lab Equipment
The successful candidate is responsible to achieve the financial goals by managing and developing the business within the assigned group of clients or key account. With strong selling, negotiation and relationship building skills, the candidate will work with internal support teams to achieve customer satisfaction, revenue generation and long-term account goals in line with company business strategy.
- Achieve/exceed assigned monthly & yearly sales goals/quotas within assigned territory.
- Identify, develop and close large account or global customers.
- Ability to use sales tools, organize and accurately forecast territory results, provide market intelligence, implement value selling and meet sales objectives
- Sells new products by establishing key customers relationships and understanding customer application needs.
- Monitor competitive activity and industry trends, fosters competitive solutions to meet sales goals.
- Timely submittal of forecasts, weekly reports, monthly highlights and other related reports for defined territory to Sales Manager
- Maintain accurate and current records of proposals, opportunities, accounts, contacts, leads and actions
- Keep manager abreast of any new developments in the marketplace (competitive, product, customer, wins/losses, etc...).
- Present the company’s products in a positive manner and maintain/build our reputation in the marketplace.
- Maintain intensity, persistence and continually strive to increase market share.
- Call on all organizational levels and functional areas, using Strategic Selling techniques within assigned account which influence purchasing decisions.
- Attain or exceed assigned sales goals, profit goals, and market share goals consistently within expense guidelines.
- Prospect and establish new opportunities by managing a sales pipeline and developing and delivering proposals to customers by illustrating Thermo Fisher’s value proposition
- Build and sustain relationships with customers and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Manage Fisher Scientific’s vast product portfolio and execute and implement company defined sales and marketing strategies
- Leverage available resources to effectively implement company marketing plan, strategies and sales processes
- Work directly with manufacturer representatives to develop and continually improve product knowledge, arrive at most favored pricing, and improve account profitability
- A Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Life Science/ Biochemistry/ Chemistry or any Science related disciplines.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant sales experience with good knowledge of Healthcare/Clinical Diagnostic/Life Science industry.
- Knowledgeable with respect to competitive landscape for life science and healthcare products and services.
- Ability to identify new target accounts each year and be able to develop and execute territory plans.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and be self motivated.
Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join