When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Paper work supporting for sales engineer
- Serve as a major contact window to sales team and customer for document collection and report.
- Responsible for the special order release and tracking.
- Dealer agreement tracking
- Get approval from leadership for Return/Revise/Cancel orders
- Cooperate with finance for AR clearance
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Financial background is preferred Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- To be responsible, proactively, and team work spirit
- Quick learner, initiative, self motivated ability to work within set time/effort/quality constraints
- Good computer skills with other MS Office, e.g. word, excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Good English writing and speaking skill is required
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join