Job ID :
Japan - Tokyo
- Provide application support (mainly SAP, and other as required) to Japan user groups. Work on projects on the systems assigned to you.
- Work and coordinate with global IT teams and regional offshore support and development teams to review and resolve system issues in a timely and quick manner to minimize business impact and maintain system availability and reliability.
- Develop and manage good relationships with user groups and all stakeholders, establish and maintain relationships with key customer accounts and vendors
- Document business processes, system technical specs and solutions, and project requirements, share with and present to users in an effective and easy-to-understand way.
- Understand and analyze existing business processes, identify gaps between system and user processes, find issues and opportunities, propose process improvement and system enhancements, develop and deliver system solutions to improve business efficiency and productivity.
- Partner with commercial business groups and functions, particularly sales, service and clinic business counterparts, understand business challenges, capture business requirements, support proposing, evaluating and deploying business solutions and system platforms to meet business needs and drive business growth.
- Align priority with business goals and IT roadmap, focus on business priority to achieve goals and contribute to business success.
- Communicate and present Japan’s unique business cases and requirements (e.g., dealer business model) to global teams, gain global buy-in and support, and get local requirements addressed and global systems implemented and customized to satisfy Japan market specific needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in IT or Business
- 5+ years of experience working as an IT professional and/or Business Analyst
- System knowledge of ERP preferably SAP SD-MM, PM module
- Strong business analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent English and Japanese language ability (both written and verbal)
- Good attitude, Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working experience in healthcare/pharmaceutical/biotech industry for a multinational company is a plus
- Project Management experience is a plus.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join