The Recruiter will provide professional level support in the selection and hiring of the Manufacturing in Tijuana to provide support and counsel to HR site personnel in their hiring efforts.
1. In conjunction with hiring managers, you will recruit, interview, screen and evaluate candidates. Coordinate advertising (paper, internet, recruiters), schedule interviews, test applicants, verify employment and references, and prepare offer and rejection letters.
2. Coordinate resources such as temporary employees and relocation services. Develop and maintain recruitment postings, logs and regulatory reporting as assigned.
3. Report to management on progress against those goals. Participate in the recruitment planning process for Tijuana Manufacturing.
4. Develop calendars and recruitment materials.
5. Represent Tijuana manufacturing at job fairs, open houses, recruitment tours, etc.
6. May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
B.A. /B.S. in a business, technical or equivalent field, are required.
1. Require minimum 3 years relevant professional recruiting experience
2. Demonstrated organizational and creative problem solving skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
3. Experience developing and implementing retention programs strongly preferred.
4. User level working knowledge of Application Tracking Systems is preferred.
5. Working knowledge of common HR concepts, practices and procedures is preferred.
6. Bi-lingual is required. English/Spanish
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join