When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Role model leader with an intense focus on the customer
- A strategic sales plan with key milestones in place
- Achieve/exceed direct and indirect revenue plan for region and the overall Commercial organization
- Defend, win back, and grow share in view of total company
- Develop an aligned and focused China BID sales team with clear accountability, ownership, and implementation of sales best practices
- Create, implement, and develop a strong sales infrastructure inclusive of CRM, business intelligence, and activity management
- Strong relationships with customers, strategic partners, KOLs, influencers and other working groups
- Predictable revenue quarters with strong year over year growth
- Strategy alignment and go to market execution with LSG BID Division priorities
- Developing effective sales strategies within a highly entrenched competitive market
- Managing a highly diverse team & influencing a highly technically oriented team
- Ensuring a consistent global approach to the market while ensuring sufficient local variation to reflect local market opportunity
- Growing in the midst of an environment where customers have more choices with competitive price
- A solid understanding of the overall Thermo Fisher customer value proposition
- Further develop “Go-To-Market” strategy in China BID market to continuously grow the business and execute on this strategy
- Direct and generally supervise the day-to-day activities of the business unit, including the development, marketing and sales of its products and services with the objective of maximizing profitability and growth
- Establish criteria to measure short/long term performance and overall growth, and regularly evaluate results
- Maintain an awareness of, and exercises judgment in, such areas as market conditions, competitive activities, general economic conditions and governmental statutes and regulations
- Review and direct the development of market opportunities and requirements for existing products/services. Develop an awareness of customer product and service needs, and maintain or enhance customer relations.
- Ensure that effective corporate systems, procedures and financial controls are established and maintained for the business unit's operations.
- Ensure proper staffing levels, as well as training and development of the necessary personnel to maintain an organization capable of achieving established goals and objectives.
- Our successful candidate must demonstrate outstanding leadership, sales management characteristics & inspiration to make impact!
- He/She will embody a strong capability to couple with a broad business acumen and intellect, vital competencies essential to navigating dynamic in a emerging market conditions
- He/She will have a successful track record of managing and growing a sales organization
- He/She will have demonstrated outstanding leadership of commercial operations, including, but not limited to, commercial analytics and forecasting, and be able to achieve target and matrix
- Candidate Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience. Experience in Life Science industry with P&L ownership is highly preferred
- Demonstrated capability to develop sales strategy and translate strategy into a tactical plan that achieves and drives top line growth with experience in a business with a minimum of $150M in revenue
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build trusting relationships as well as influence employees at all levels
- Proactive in identifying solutions to business issues. Possesses a responsive and strong sense of urgency
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join