A strategy and forward thinking, self motivated and proactive individual with excellent self-management skills. The job holder will have the ability to rapidly build relationships and to communicate effectively with our customers. Aggressive on temperament.
Essential Job Functions:
- Recognize and obey by ThermoFisher’s values
- Achieve set budget targets, which were agreed upon with Web Gauging Commercial Management;
- Identify and target new sales prospects for assigned territory
- Coordinate all commercial and technical account relevant activities;
- Ensure that all activities are carried out in accordance with the organizations policies and applicable laws
- Maintains contact with territory customers within jurisdiction.
- Prepares sales reports, participate in Web Funnel sales process, provide written and verbal summary of account activities.
- Work very closely with the other sales in the organization, with respect to multinational account activity.
- Solving client problems by working closely with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments
- Identify and pursue potential sales leads with a view to generating new business
- Development OEM customer in assigned territory
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained
- Closing the sale by agreeing terms and conditions
- Coordinate Thermo Fisher’s presence trade shows in China.
- Coordinate to present important seminars in assigned territory.
- Make technical presentation in trade shows or seminars.
- Assist to promote the effective use of advertising and brochures.
- Guangzhou or Shenzhen Area, Thermo Fisher Scientific China
- Territory includes: Guangdong, Fujian, Jiangxi, Guangxi, Guizhou, Yunnan, Hunan
- Internal: All departments including Sales, Marketing and Customer service, CSR
- External: Customers
- Education: College Degree (B.S.) or above, Major in industrial automation or electromechanical is preferred
- 6+ years experience in account management, sales or equivalent
- Direct field sales and / or support experience in a high technology field preferable.
- Self motivated with bias for action
- Having experience with Biax Film, Coating, Nonwoven, Tire is better
- Having knowledge/experience with nuclear and optical sensors is better
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- English: Fluent
- Candidate from NDC or Scan-tech is better.