When you are part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you will do important work, and you will be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you will find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Establish production plans, in conjunction with supporting departments, to ensure customer delivery commitments are achieved and maintain consistent production pace.
- Maximize utilization of departmental assets to ensure maximum productivity while balancing utilization of available departmental resources.
- Align priorities across the value stream and drive each phase of the production process to ensure timelines and need by dates are achieved.
- Perform daily reviews of orders in all system to identify changes in status to make sure that orders efficiently flow through our system.
- Review daily back orders and schedule production to fulfill requirements
- Manage inventory availability prior to and post work order execution
- Create work orders and prepare job packets with all required documentation
- Maintain and update daily visual management dashboard. Communicate challenges and required actions to restore delivery performance.
- Be proactive in identifying potential product issues and communicate to stake holders
- Expedite flow of materials, processes and schedules to maximize On Time In Full delivery.
- Strong cross-functional skills needed to coordinate personnel and eliminate delays. Assist in implementing solutions with sense of urgency.
- Participate and lead of Continuous Improvement projects
- Maintains strong analytical skills Detail oriented
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proactive team player who is well organized and can prioritize critical tasks
- Can multitask and be flexible during times of change
- Ability to handle multiple people and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Must be flexible in working hours overtime and vacation coverage
- Excellent problem solving, schedule negotiation and communication skills in dealing with external and internal stake holders
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent
- 5 years planning and scheduling experience in a manufacturing environment using MRP system is preferred
- APICS Certification preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel on an intermediate to advanced level
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join