Job Title: Associate Engineering Technician I -BPX
Primary function will be reading drawings and assembling BPCs according to those drawings. Also required to follow standard work procedures and fill out paperwork accurately. Helping to maintain the parts inventory and overall cleanliness of the area will also be necessary.
- Assist in the assembly of chambers and line sets as directed by specific drawings.
- Will be required to inspect finished products prior to packaging.
- Assist in ordering necessary parts, in gathering needed documentation, and computer work as directed.
- Assist in inventory counts, cleaning, and straightening area on a daily basis.
- May be asked to assist other groups depending on resource demands and projects.
- Minimum high school graduation.1-2 years of college preferred.
- Basic computer skills; Microsoft office.
- Prefer technical laboratory experience.
- Ability to successfully carry out precise instructions with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to handle verbal and written communication well.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must be able to wear laboratory clothing and other PPE.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
Must be able to do repetitive movements for the duration of a shift.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join