The primary focus of the Scientist II role will be the design, execution, and analysis of process development experiments to support viral vector production. The Scientist II will work collaboratively within the R&D cell biology team to develop new technologies, products and protocols for viral vector production (LV and AAV). Additionally, this role may be responsible for the evaluation of new technologies for viral vector production. This is a hands-on position with the candidate expected to spend at least 80% time at the bench.
- Development and optimization of reagents and Protocol for viral vector production. LV and AAV
- Develop Scale up protocol for different bioreactors (Wave, Spinners, others)
- Launch product using a gated approach
- Support process transfer to customers
- Author technical documents and PPt presentation
- M.S or young Ph.D. o/ and 0 - 2 years of experience or B.S. with at least 6+ years of relevant experience, preferably in industrial setting.
- Demonstrated experience with the development of bio-processes with viral vector experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with either the development of bio-processes or viral vector production, experience in both preferred.
- Experience in Design of Experiments and statistical analysis.
- Experience with analytical techniques preferred.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced team environment, meet deadlines, prioritize work across multiple projects.
- Must have excellent organizational, attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills.
This position has not been approved for relocation benefits.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join