Inventory and Customer Service Coordinator
Job ID :
US - California - San Francisco
- Cover the portfolio of services provided including order entry, order management, operating customer procurement systems, stockroom services, material handling, shipping/receiving and chemical tracking.
- Conduct Site Audits
- Provide Post Coverage Analysis including recommendations for operational processes improvements
- Provide documentation of Corrective Actions resulting from Post Coverage Analysis
- Provide necessary reports for sites to prepare for Annual Physical Inventories
- Generate necessary stock reports from RIMS and distribute to team
- Conduct V-lookups to prepare Excel count sheets
- Provide administrative support for reconciliation of reports for finance
- Make adjustments to RIMS post inventory
- Partner with necessary functional areas on implementation processes
- Training of new employees and cross training of existing employees on new applications
- Assist in updating SOP’s, Work Instructions and SOW’s
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Best Practices for Order Management, Inventory Management and Chemical Tracking.
- Obtain and maintain all necessary certifications to support all site operations
- IATA and DOT certifications
- Fork truck
- Hand jack and pallet jacks
- Handle all site operations and duties for optimal outcomes to maintain standards of excellence
- Operate across a wide variety of services such as Dock Management, Order Management, Inventory Management, training and assessment responsibilities with a high level of success.
- Perform Quality and Safety Audits while on site to ensure Regulatory, Finance and Safety standards are maintained
- Conduct operational assessments while on site and provide recommendations on operational improvement opportunities
- High light RED Flags affecting site operations for corrective action
- Partner with Site Implementations ensuring new engagements successfully meet contract obligations. Provide additional training to site personnel when and if needed
- Promote personal growth and development by staying abreast of new policies and enhancements without the presence of site trainer and management team.
- Listen to customer concerns, effectively diffuse dissatisfaction, and quickly identifies course of action with a goal of first call resolution within established turnaround times
- Attend required training sessions.
- Participate in projects and perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to establish and foster positive customer relationships.
- Strong communication skills and proactive approach in all duties.
- Demonstrate expertise in the ability to identify inefficiencies in any process and make recommendations for improvement.
- Ability to instantly adapt to a flexible and changing schedule
- Ability to self-manage and operate independently.
- Display a high level of confidentiality for both customer and Fisher.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency in completing work assignments.
- Demonstrate a high level of accountability for site coverage duties.
- Operationally strong in all Fisher applications.
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills; computer skills/Microsoft office.
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to wear a respirator
- Ability to work beyond the normal business hours
- Ability to travel extensively up to 70 – 80% of time.
- High School Diploma; BA/BS preferred
- Willingness and ability to travel extensively and work in a wide variety of environments.
- Valid Driver’s license and good driving record]