Service Support Representative
Job ID :
US - North Carolina - Asheville
- Adhere to Thermo Fisher Scientific protocols, consistencies and procedures.
- Ensure that Thermo Fisher’s customer satisfaction objectives are met or exceeded.
- Provide world-class level of customer service to existing and new customer base.
- Interface closely with sales, service, and management to ensure customer satisfaction is maximized
- Effectively communicates and exchanges information among team members.
- Manage orders from multiple sources (fax, phone, EDI, and web).
- Validate orders for compliance and accuracy. Work with channel partner or direct customer to
- correct order discrepancies.
- Follow up and resolve all open orders assigned.
- Enter orders into Thermo Fisher system.
- Assist customers requesting equipment service repair as received through incoming telephone calls
- and email.
- Validate product warranty/contract/billable status.
- Verify customer account information to assure proper billing and worksite; if incorrect, obtain
- required changes and communicates to Service Database Representative for installation
- Responsible for obtaining purchase order for billable service.
- Ensure service orders are dispatched to trained FSE or ISO in accordance to Field Service FSE
- skillset Matrix and Region.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join