When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping
customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Pro-actively handle client / internal enquiries and issues
- Ensure relevant order related paperwork is filed in accordance with regulatory and study requirements
- Tracking pro-forma invoices and licence applications to ensure a timely completion
- Day to day management of couriers
- Management of brokers and the importation process
- Interaction with all relevant internal departments to ensure the timely completion of order associated activities
- Participation in cross functional business process improvement activities as required
- Monitoring the acknowledgement of order receipt from the courier web sites and ensuring that the Global Project Management (GPM) system is updated accordingly
- Providing cross training of other staff upon request from the line manager
- GCSE or equivalent in relevant subjects
Knowledge and exposure to logistics is desirable but not essential. Full training will be given to the right candidate.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story
to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the
world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an Equal Opportunities Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join