Job Title: Manager Technical Services ACCS / Thermo Scientific ImmunoDiagnostics
Reporting to: Cluster Manager ACCS
Division: ImmunoDiagnostics Division (IDD)
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally.
Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
You will lead a highly-responsive, well-trained, cost effective Regional Field Service Team to help us support and differentiate our products in the ACCS marketplace. Additionally you will provide leadership for and perform yourself on-site service and repair of highly complex and fully integrated diagnostic automation systems used in hospitals and private laboratories.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage and actively participate in the Field Service activities related to the assigned territory.
- Ensure timely and high quality service deliveries to our customers which exceed their expectation.
- Delight customers by establishing and maintaining professional relationship with our customer base for achieving customer loyalty and escalate issues if necessary to solve critical tasks in the fastest way possible.
- Apply best practice leadership to achieve high motivation of each individual resulting in a high performing Team. Assure day-to-day management of the team to achieve high efficiency and efficacy of the Organization.
- Be part of the ACCS management team and closely cooperate with service organizations of other clusters and/or divisions to learn and share best practices.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure performance and ensure compliance with customer service agreements.
- Report to European/global service organization.
- Follow our ethical business conduct guidance.
- Drives the completion of the annual PMD and other HR-related processes.
- Demonstrates Role Model Leader Characteristics
- Embodies the 4-I values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation, and Involvement
- Communicates openly and honestly
- Champions employee development
- Delivers other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Driving License
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in sciences or equivalent
- 5 years field service experience, plus 5 years management/supervisory/leadership experience
- Willingness to travel within ACCS. For trainings or special calls international traveling including all EMEA territory is required.
- Fluent in German, both verbal and written.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Excellent inter-personal, self-motivational and negotiating skills.
- Further language
- Experience in the Life Science industry and field services
- Experience with equipment produced and sold by Thermo Scientific Specialty Diagnostics.
This job description does not describe all the duties, tasks and responsibilities which need to be performed in the Function. Any other job related instructions, duties, tasks or responsibilities which are requested by the team leader or manager are required to follow.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join