• Applicants should have a Masters with 5 + years experience or a PhD in the area of structural biology, biochemistry or biophysics integrated with cell biology, molecular biology, immunology or related fields. Experience in Structural biology is a must.
• GLP, GMP or any other certification in laboratory practices and EHS certification will be considered as a bonus
- Structure based design of antigens for antibody development – proteins, peptides, nucleotides etc.
- Analysis of protein structures, peptide design and modifications
- Solubility analysis, hydropathy plots, handling primary, secondary and tertiary protein structure.
- Navigating through databases, handling various simulation softwares and analytics
- Reviewing and evaluating various conjugation methodologies, carrier protein chemistries, haptens etc.
- Involved in antigen production using various recombinant protein expression methodologies and bacterial, insect or mammalian cell culture systems
- Antibody-antigen affinity analysis using SPR, Biacore etc.
- Responsible for data integrity and accuracy.
- Organizing data reviews and team meetings.
- Presenting at national and international conferences.
- Other functions such as writing technical protocols and filling out order forms.
- Deliver high quality results according to project schedule in support of product commercialization during early feasibility, development and validation phases.
- Well-versed in solubility analysis, primary, secondary and tertiary protein structure databases, softwares and analytics
- Has extensive experience in crystallography and biophysical methods.
- In depth knowledge of various conjugation methodologies, carrier protein chemistries, haptens etc.
- Well-versed with recombinant protein expression methodologies using bacterial, insect and mammalian cell culture systems
- Has extensive recombinant protein purification experience.
- Experience in antibody-antigen affinity analysis using Biacore, Octet etc.
- Well-versed in Structure-function analysis using site-directed mutagenesis or other strategies
- GLP experience, documentation and automation
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals would be a bonus. Good understanding of research projects using standard techniques and protocols.
- Should be a good team player, ready to learn new techniques and innovative thinker.
- Industry experience, bioinformatics and grant writing skills will be considered as a bonus.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join