The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Filing all necessary chemical registrations and notifications associated with South Korea’s Chemical Compliance legislations (Chemical Control Act and K-REACH)
- Maintaining Import and Local purchase chemical products records
- Filling all necessary chemical compliance legislations under CCA and K-REACH for Total solution and Local purchase products
- Compare chemical formulations against CCA and KREACH
- Prepare ‘Letters of confirmation’ for all chemical products being imported into South Korea
- Submit KCMA registrations for company chemical products & new chemical substances
- Maintain all records associated with compliance activities
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferably in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering or Regulatory Affairs related field, or equivalent experience
- 1 – 3 years’ experience a chemical regulatory or chemical manufacturing operation
- Good skill of Microsoft EXCEL & can learn quickly on other business software required for daily job.
- Ability to read and understand documents such as chemical bills of materials/formulation lists and chemical regulations in Korean and English.
- Knowledge South Korea national related chemical regulations such as CCA, K-REACH.
- Comfortable working across multiple IT platforms and software systems
- Anticipates needs and problems while creating solutions
- Takes initiative in Total solution work
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join