- Work with EHS Manager to maintain the EHS management system in play, keep running.
- Ensure all site safety activities meet the legal and company requirements.
- Publicizing and Implementing company relative laws and regulations.
- Participant in drafting and modifying EHS policy and procedures.
- Lead internal and external EHS training arrangement.
- Lead internal and external safety audit and inspection, assist and boost related dept. to make protective measures.
- Boost weekly random check, collect on site near miss and boost the corrective action.
- Boost site safety, fire and environment management and measuring.
- Manage site employees’ routine occupational health check-up and keep record.
- Manage site hazardous waste storage and transportation monitoring according to legal requirements.
- Manage firefighting facilities inspection, maintenance, repairing and other related affairs.
- Manage fire volunteer team members training, fire drills and fire system management.
- Carry out fire drill according to the emergency plan.
- Responsible for PPE management, contractor safety training, special operations and other EHS relative working.
- Complete other tasks assigned by EHS manager or site leader.
- College degree in environment or safety engineering, chemistry or related discipline.
- Good communication skills and good team work player. Better has 3~5 years EHS related working experiences.
- Positive work attitude and hard work.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join