Responsible for the LSG Marketing team of Latin in America, leading a diverse workforce, that includes Regional Marketing developers for all divisions, execution marketing specialists in each sub-region and eCommerce for Latam, this Sr Manager will lead the development and execution of marketing programs using a multi-channel go-to-market strategy. This experienced, dynamic manager will be a key member of the Marketing team and will work with a broad team, across multiple programs, and support our regional partners to contribute to the overall growth of the
LSG Business in Latam. The Sr Manager will also align the region’s execution strategies and capabilities with the Marketing divisional strategies set in each Business Unit global teams and ensure the market in Latin America is fully covered by Marketing initiatives that support commercial success.
- Manage the Latin America Marketing team, including all Divisional RMD’s, Regional Execution team and eCommerce
- Work closely aligned with commercial leaders in the region in order to understand the market dynamics and adapt the Marketing team and strategies to the reality of each sub-market.
- Support LSG in the achievement of its commercial goals, building a large client portfolio and building a solid foundation for future brand recognition in the region.
- Develop strategic marketing plans including analysis of customer segments, competitor analysis, business trends, and market opportunities.
- Develop and execute engaging, bold tactical marketing plans for new and/or existing products.
- Create and implement appropriate marketing content across multiple channels, including social media, web, video, print, and more.
- Develop sales force training and customer education material in collaboration with product management, R&D and commercial teams.
- Interact with varying levels of internal and external personnel including direct customer communication, public presentation, and a team-focused approach.
- Act as a brand ambassador, understanding, upholding, and communicating our multi-brand strategy in all aspects of our marketing programs.
- Coordinate with global functions to ensure consistency with brand profiles and company standards.
- May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Proven collaboration and leadership skills working across broad functions working in a complex environment.
- Exceptional communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills necessary.
- Experience with product area marketing plans, general knowledge of operating plans or industry practices for promoting and selling similar products.
- Strong business acumen and customer focus are essential.
- Possess Bachelors Degree in Business, Health Sciences or equivalent experience
- 7 years of experience developing marketing strategy and successfully implementing marketing plans for Life Sciences products.
- MBA strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the following key competencies: 4Ps and marketing mix, marketing communication, communication channels, channels-to-market, segmentation, value proposition and marketing program development and execution.
- Fluent English and Advanced Portuguese and Spanish
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join