Product Manager, Custom qPCR Reagents
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
We are searching for a driven Product Manager who will develop a multi-year custom qPCR reagent capabilities roadmap and manage a custom qPCR product business to achieve revenue, margin and customer satisfaction objectives. Duties include identifying, establishing and managing strategic relationships with customers, suppliers, and industry opinion leaders, as well as driving projects through to completion with internal stakeholders including R&D, operations and customer service.
- Develop multi-year custom product capabilities strategies and guide fiscal planning for future growth, positioning, and evolution of custom product platforms
- Engage with customers from around the globe to gain a deep understanding of customer needs then translate those needs to clear product requirements
- Serve as a key liaison between customers and internal functions responsible for developing, delivering and supporting custom products including R&D, Operations, Quality, Regulatory, Finance and Legal
- Perform market research, identify market trends, define customer needs and understand the customer journey to inform product line and go-to-market strategy
- Develop effective pricing strategies that can be applied to a highly variable custom business to drive revenue growth and maximize profitability
- Work cross-functionally to ensure revenue, margin, customer satisfaction, and growth goals are achieved. The Product Manager owns the financial success and customer satisfaction for custom products.
- Forecast sales and guide custom product demand generation strategies
- Contribute to fiscal planning and budgeting for future positioning, growth and evolution of the custom product portfolio.
- Train commercial teams on our custom product capabilities as needed and provide ongoing support for customers
- Work collaboratively with R&D, program management, operations, business development, market development and other key functional stakeholders across the organization
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
*Minimum Qualifications (must have)
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Biochemistry or related discipline
- MBA or PhD highly preferred
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Strong data analysis skills. Experience with financial modeling. Ability to build and analyze models to forecast, make go/no go decisions, and track results.
- Ability to work effectively in a matrixed management structure and partner seamlessly within the organization.
- Experienced in implementing different pricing strategies, including value-based pricing
- Effective project and time management skills
- Requires an in-depth understanding of life science reagents product management and marketing.
- Is customer-centric and keenly aware of markets, trends and competitors
- Solid communication skills. Must be fluent in both Lithuanian and English.
- Flexibility of evening schedule at least one day a week to take phone calls with US colleagues
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join