About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $17 billion and 50,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Life Technologies, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support.
About Process Analytics
Thermo Scientific Process Analytics business unit delivers best-in-class on line analytical systems and control solutions for the Minerals and Mining industries along with Bulk measurement and weighing solutions. The equipment are manufactured at two of our main locations in Adelaide, Australia and Minneapolis, US and we have over 150 installations of these systems in India in serving the Cement, Coal and Mineral industries.
Job Title : Lead Engineer / Sr. Engineer Service
Reports To : Sr. Manager – BMH Service
Group/Division : M&M / CAD
Position Location : Pune / Mumbai
Position Summary :
The role involves
Catering to the customer’s service and maintenance requirements for the Bulk Weighing equipment and on line Coal analyzers with the key objectives of meeting the customer service requirements of I&C, Warranty support, AMC and breakdown visits. Need to ensure quality and timely service to the customers to achieve customer satisfaction. Maintaining excellent rapport and relations with the customers and managing their issues with a customer centric approach at the same time ensure profitable service business. Being innovative in identifying service, contract and spares business opportunities and prepare an executable plan to achieve the same. Candidate should be able to handle crisis and conflicts effectively. He should be able to coordinate effectively with External and Internal customers. Improve costumer’s experience with Thermo products and support. He should be able to address customer’s concern in a sensitive manner. Understanding customer application and providing appropriate solutions is essential. Value proposition and selling of spare parts and services is a part of the role.
- BE (Instrumentation or Electronics)
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Willing to travel (15 to 20 days per month) across the country
- Good technical knowledge and hands on experience with belt scales, weigh feeders, sampling systems and analytical equipment to measure coal qualities.
- Exposure to Coal industry – Thermal power plants, Coal washery, Coal mining
- At least experience 5 to 8 years in the relevant field
- A Go Getter with a positive approach and fire in the Belly
- Ability to prioritize work tasks and deliver before the committed deadlines.
- Confidence and commitment to providing a high quality, professional service
- Ability to develop a good understanding of the customers’ business requirements
- Reliable, detail conscious and results/tasks orientated
- Energetic and flexible team member
- Good command on English and Hindi and an ability to communicate positively and effectively
- Ethical and high level of integrity
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join