- Independently develop, write, edit and finalize a wide range of communications including emails, newsletter articles, videos, wechat posts, presentations and other communications as needed for our internal audience.
- Manage internal social media (wechat) account in daily basis. Work with agency to deliver high-quality content timely and drive usage within the company.
- Support the usage of Thermo Fisher intranet, iConnect. Be the contact window for the needs from divisions and function.
- Manage multiple internal communication channels on a daily basis and ensure the content consistency.
- Support the expenses and budget management for internal communications team and manage the vendor information.
- Support internal communication projects, change communications, events on content and graphic design as requested
- 3-4 years working experience in corporate communication, marketing communication, HR communication or related functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism.
- Excellent writing skill in English and Chinese is a must. An ability to write and edit in a variety of styles and formats in a way that is engaging, grammatically correct, and appropriate.
- Graphic designing experience is a plus.
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
Key abilities, skills and personality competencies:
- A team player. Ability to interact, communicate and manage expectation from stakeholders.
- Pay attention to details. Ability to deliver high-quality and defect-free communication materials.
- Proactive and self-motivated. Be able work independently under pressure in terms of time and deadline.
- Creative. Courage to contribute ideas and take initiative toward shared goals.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join