When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals. This position may work one day per week starting in January, 2018 leading to the Summer intern period.
- Conduct energy control [LOTO] gap assessments for machinery at the factory.
- Work with appropriate team members to develop compliant energy control procedures using established templates.
- Conduct machine guarding [LOTO] gap assessments for machinery at the factory.
- Work with appropriate team members to develop compliant machine guarding proposals for upgrading.
- Assess and update area personal protective equipment [PPE] assessments, develop and post criteria as warranted.
- Conduct other duties as assigned.
- Student majoring in EHS or equivalent
- Technical writing ability.
- Possess necessary computer skills to execute the task.
- Sound understanding of machine guarding regulatory requirements.
- Sound understanding of energy control regulatory requirements.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join