In this role, you will lead and manage the EMEA Marketing Project Management (MPM) team. The Marketing Project Management teams’ core role is to help internal clients transform business strategy into regionally relevant inspiring marketing campaigns that create customer value, revenue and growth.
Through building integrated customer journeys, crafting the right message and selecting the right channel mix, the Marketing Project Management team helps shape and delivers the EMEA marketing campaigns, whilst maximizing on campaign effectiveness and Return On Investment (ROI).
- Lead, manage and develop the EMEA Marketing Project Management team to deliver the highest quality service and marketing expertise for all clients and stakeholders
- Oversee the campaign management process and the team’s partnership with campaign owners to understand business priorities, as well as setting campaign objectives and KPIs to develop and deliver omni-channel marketing campaigns that drive demand and meet revenue and growth expectations. This includes partnering with Regional Market Development managers (RMDs), events, CRM and the digital marketing teams to deliver on campaign requirements, campaign ROI & Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Deliver on objectives and KPIs for all campaigns through determination of appropriate channel mix, seamless implementation of campaigns tactics and optimal utilisation of marketing channels.
- Drive marketing excellence and new channels adoption using best practice and clearly communicated channel and campaign performance metrics
- Manage internal Marketing systems and be the voice of the EMEA region for all globally managed marketing systems (Unica Campaign, Production tool, etc.)
- Manage internal production Service Level Agreements (SLAs) & costs in close collaboration with business partners
- Manage and control Marketing Project Management team budget
Nature and Scope:
This position interacts with varying levels of internal and external stakeholders requiring the ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing.
Effectiveness in this role requires an in-depth knowledge and expertise of all marketing channels and omi-channel customer journey optimisation. It also requires the ability to build extensive networks (global marketing team, RMDs, other Marketing operations teams, etc.) to align on the strategy and delivery of the EMEA marketing plans. To facilitate and solidify those relationships, this position also requires worldwide travel.
Education & Experience:
This role is for an experienced team manager, who works independently with solid and proven experience and expertise in Marketing Project Management. The MPM Manager needs to be a very creative thinker that drives the team to incessantly delivers marketing campaigns that engage and delight customers through integrated journeys and continuous improvement in the marketing campaign process. This role requires the ability to manage team skills, stakeholder’s expectations and tight timelines to generate highest quality output and return. This person should also be fluent in spoken and written English and should ideally have a scientific background or the ability to understand and communicate complex technical topics.