When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Supports the organization with compliance, testing and monitoring of conformance to established quality assurance processes and standards for manufacturing and production. Performs evaluation of internal controls, communications, risk assessments and maintenance of documentation as related to compliance with internal and external safety, quality, and regulatory standards. Identifies risk and evaluates deficiencies while working with internal departments/business units to appropriately remedy them.
- Perform inspections of final instruments and accessories according to well defined criteria using standard physical, mechanical and/ or electrical measurements.
- Rework or reject subassemblies or finished products as required.
- Evaluate problems and make initial recommendations for possible corrective actions.
- Utilize required tools to conduct inspections, including software, standards, samples and testing equipment.
- Initiate Non-Conformance reports as required
- Work with production management and Quality Assurance to provide feedback to assemblers regarding accuracy of assembled products.
- Perform review of Device History Records and other documentation for compliance to established procedures and Good Documentation Practices
- Maintain all controlled document files, test records and sample inventory in a timely and accurate manner.
- Participate in the construction and/or revision of SOPs for the inspection function.
- Assist in the writing and updating inspection procedures, protocol and checklists.
- Performed analysis and identified trends in the inspection of finished products and recommended corrective actions when necessary
- Comply with all quality, safety, and work rules and regulations
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join