Job Title: Technical Service Representative II
Requisition ID: 60019BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Technical Service Representative will provide technical service, customer training, and sales support from the office and at customer sites as needed.
What will you do?
- Acts independently, answering and processing technical customer (end-users, OEM partners, distributors, field reps) calls via the hotline and also emails
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer’s technical problems and at customer sites as needed
- Training customers on successful use of company products
- Training new TSR’s and other staff
- Installing Thermo Fisher Scientific products and training at customer sites as needed
- Providing technical support to marketing and sales departments
- Assisting sales reps in the sales process with demos, product evaluations, product applications, trainings, etc.
- Documenting the above activities according to Quality guidelines
- Reviewing Tech Service documentation for Quality purposes
- Supporting new product development process
- Maintaining product specialties within the group and taking on projects as required
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry, biological science, or medical technology
- 2-5 years related experience, 1-2 years in a TSR role or equivalent is preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent planning, organization, analytical, and time management skills
- Must be computer proficient
- Experience with immunoassays and clinical chemistry analyzers preferred
- Excellent communication and customer skills
- Willingness to travel as needed
- Willingness to return customer calls after office hours (rotating with other TSRs)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join