Role:Sales Technology Analyst
Division: Research and Safety Division
Band: 6 Professional
The Sales Operations function is a key enabler to the success of the Commercial Organisation in realizing its objectives and achieving profitable growth for the organization. The Sales Technology Analyst is a pivotal role in this team; supporting and delivering the technology for our commercial teams to be effective in their selling processes, selling the right products to the right customers at the right time. The analyst will also provide reporting and analytics to inform strategic decisions, drive sales team behaviour, measure success and identify opportunities for profitable growth.
- Act as department liaison for Salesforce.com and other CRM initiatives such as sales enablement for the organization
- Provide first level support for Salesforce.com and other sales technology tools. Drive the issue escalation process for Sales through second line support with internal and external agencies.
- Maintain system access for Commercial teams, including, but not limited to Salesforce.com user additions/deletions/changes.
- Design and produce Sales Effectiveness reports and processes to support the Sales Organization.
- Provide analytical tools to monitor end users performance related to the utilization of Salesforce.com and other technologies.
- Gather feedback and provide the analysis to support recommendations for system and process improvements.
- Complete UAT for system enhancements on behalf of the sales organisation
- Monitor the performance of enhancements to current systems.
- Develop and implement tools and reports to improve productivity.
- Train and support users in tools and reports developed
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Relevant experience in a commercial environment
- Knowledge of modern cloud and SAAS solutions
- Experience with Business Information reporting tools
- Understanding of Sales processes, Sales reporting needs, and Sales Analytics
- Excellent organizational, team work and time management skills.
- Work effectively with multiple stakeholders within a matrix environment, to manage both competing requirements and concurrent project activity.
- Exhibit a strong work-ethic, a commitment to continuous learning, show career progression and development, and seek opportunities to stretch capabilities.
- Effectively perform duties while acting at all times in accordance with the Dignity at Work Policy, Code of Business Conduct and Ethics and our values of Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement.
- Be smartly presented at all times and have a professional approach when dealing with customers and key stakeholders.
- Embodies the 4-I Values (Acts with integrity. Achieves results through intensity, innovation, and involvement)
- Builds Customer Allegiance (Delights and ensures trust with internal and/or external customers)
- Communicates openly (Communicates honestly and effectively with subordinates, peers, manager, & senior leaders)
- Drives Growth (Shows passion, commitment, a strong results focus, and an understanding of the goal tree)
- Leverages Business Acumen (Makes profitable business decisions, incorporates contingency planning into strategies, and makes data-based decisions)
- Develops People Including Self (Practices self development and champions employee development and growth)
- Embraces PPI (Embraces Continuous Improvement by using PPI to improve processes & solve problems)
- Drives Continuous Learning (Raises the bar on processes and results)
- Builds Organizational Relationships (Promotes collaboration, builds teamwork, and leads by example)
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- English: Full professional proficiency. Multiple European language proficiency desirable.
- Familiarity with using technology in a commercial environment.
- Advanced database and Excel skills.
- Strong communications (oral and written), interpersonal and organizational skills required.
Closing date for applications: Friday 26th January 2018
Recruiter, Adele Holland, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join