When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Perform inventory management duties to include receiving, product put-away, stock rotation, cycle counts, and other functions according to customer requirements.
- Utilize basic systems to support various inventory and chemical management systems.
- Remove cardboard and trash as needed (Detrashing).
- Deliver direct shipment chemical orders to end users laboratory bench.
- Follow well defined procedures as outlined by Best Practices, Standard Operation Procedures & Work Instructions.
- Communicate any customer issues or potential problems with the Site Supervisor.
- Access & utilize Thermo Fisher Scientifics’ Intranet and SharePoint document management system.
- Work effectively with a diverse cross-functional team.
- Embrace Practical Process Improvement (PPI) methodologies.
- Positively Represent Thermo Fisher Scientific at all times throughout customer locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to lift, push and pull 30-40 pounds consistently; May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work overtime, as required
- Computer literate and intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join