When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Collect & wash used/dirty glassware, (hand washing where required), drying, and restocking of clean glassware to designated storage locations
- Ability to use and operate glass wash and autoclave machines
- Follow well defined procedures as outlined by Best Practices, SOP’s & work instructions.
- Take direction from Site Supervisor regarding daily duties.
- Communicate any customer issues or potential problems with Site Supervisor.
- Utilize basic systems to support various inventory management systems.
- Access & utilize Thermo Fisher Scientifics’ Intranet and SharePoint document management system.
- Remove cardboard and trash as needed
- Positively represent Vertex and Thermo Fisher Scientific at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Ability to lift, push and pull 30-40 pounds consistently; may be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Computer literate and intermediate skills in Microsoft Office
- Strong desire to serve customers, and the interpersonal skills to deal with various levels of personnel at
- Demonstrated ability to deliver excellent customer service
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join