Job Title: Engineer II , Quality Assurance
Job Location: Bangalore, India
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
This is a hands-on Software Quality Assurance position that will be responsible for the testing various CTI applications. The candidate for this position will work in an Agile or Waterfall environment with development, Project Management and multiple Business partners and will be responsible for design, development and execution of test plans and test cases. The job will also include collaborating with the Agile or Waterfall development team, test planning, manual and automation testing, defect logging/verification, and review of requirements and use-cases. The role will lead the effort to build new test frameworks and or extend existing frameworks. The role promotes QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as a manual tester
- Working Test knowledge into automation frameworks, exposure to various industry tools of automation across web, desktop and services.
- At least 3 years of experience testing or developing CTI applications
- Test management tools (ALM) as well as Jira (Atlassian suite).
- Experience as an individual contributor and leading teams of 2+ resources
- Experience working in distributed environment
- Experience in KPI reporting, communication with Business/Stakeholders
- Design and execute CTI manual test cases
- Ensure products meet or exceed the specified standards, acceptance criteria and end-user requirements.
- Actively participate and contribute to defining test scope, coverage, and overall strategy for projects.
- Participate in Backlog grooming and proving LOE
- Perform Positive/Negative/Integration/Regression/Automation tests
- Provide feedback on usability, report defects relating to the application, verify defect fixes provided by developers, and take appropriate action based on the validity of the development solutions
- Attention to detail are essential, as is the ability to quickly learn new applications and technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to complex integrated systems
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join