This role is overseeing district FAS/TSS team to lead them to achieve goals
FAS/TSS leader will dedicate to driving the FAS/TSS team to provide applications & technical support for both the pre-sales process and post-sales installation, training and troubleshooting
FAS/TSS leader will also need to provide technical leadership on applications in the FAS/TSS team
Working closely with customers, field sales, sales managers, marketing and technical support staff
1. Lead FAS/TSS to plan, organize daily works and help to communicate and coordinate with sales rep and sales manager
2. Set and achieve team goals based on company’s vision and plan
3. Drive excellent customer experience to achieve great customer satisfaction
4. Ensure availability of resources, information and processes necessary to deliver effective technical support
5. Weekly meeting to arrange work and solve problems; monthly reports based on KPI
6. Organize technical training to Sales Representatives and collaborates with them to develop technical selling strategies
7. Manage and maintain CRM tools, such as Siebel to effectively record daily work
8. Plans and delivers user meetings in the field
9. Prepare team development plan to meet the requirement of career development
Education/Experience and Essential Competencies & Skills
1. Ph.D or Master Degree major in Molecular Biology or Genetics.
2. Requires a minimum of 2-3 years technical leader or more than 6 years technical support experience in Molecular Biology, Genetics research or application. Preferred experience in Health Care or Biotech & large corporations.
3. Highly developed technical expertise. Proven system analytical problem solving skills.
4. Able and willing to learning new technology and new skill.
5. Effective communication, tracking and escalating skills to key stakeholders
6. Fluent English and Chinese language will be mandatory
7. Highly adept customer facing skills
8. Integrity, Accountability, Innovation, Technical Expertise and Teamwork.