- To provide tangible contributions to the advancement of Organization goals and practices by developing work schedule and ensuring that members of staff adhere to it for successful implementation.
- Should monitor the quantitative and qualitative result that is to be achieved. Must also motivate the team to "use their knowledge and skills to achieve the shared goals”.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
- 6+ years of relevant experience with 2+ year of managing a team of 15 or more FTEs
- Should have managed a team through 2 full performance review cycles
- Should be flexible to work in all the shifts
- Understand the Customer Care Business and Identify relevant KPI’s
- Provide immediate supervision to Customer Care staffs and operates with no supervision in a complex environment
- Ability to strategically manage operational responsibilities than just "getting the job done"
- Develops the team and then establish & monitors the processes which best utilize team talents for the purpose of meeting goals
- Handle escalated customer service issues either through direct personal action or refer to the proper individual/department
- Proactively identify, define and solve the most complex problems that impact the functioning of the Team. Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges recommend & develop process or service improvements plans and recommend to Customer Service Manager.
- Responsible for recruiting right talent and developing CS Leads with potential to become people leaders.
- Administer annual reviews and performance improvement plans
- Participate and significantly influence functional strategy
- Leads projects within the team to achieve milestones and objectives
- Business process operations experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work in an unstructured and evolving environment
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams through influence versus direct management; excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work positively in a team environment, prioritize workload and motivate other team members.
- Possess excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated capabilities to operate in a KPI-driven operation.
- Excellent attention to detail and be a self-motivated team player with flexible and positive attitude
- Able to work effectively across functional groups to meet aggressive schedules
- Able to work with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
- Consistently maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- A positive, motivating force in the workplace
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Excellent time management skills
- Acts in accordance with the moral and ethics of the organisation
- Strives for excellence and sets good examples for others
- Steps forward to address difficult issues
- Inspires confidence and respect
- Excellent listening, questioning and negotiation skills
- Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely orally and in writing
- Comfortable in delivering presentations
- Ability to share information clearly and consistently with colleagues
- Participative and collaborative management and operational work style
- Ability to think and implement from a customer-centric perspective
Integrity and Judgement
- Maintain and promote social, ethical and organisational norms in conducting all affairs
- Ability to act responsibly and be trusted
- To make well-reasoned and timely decisions, understanding of consequences.
- Ability to think and act effectively, acting for the greater good of the organisation
- Environment, Health & Safety
- Prevents accidents by taking personal responsibility for yourself, and any direct reports ensuring that no action or inaction causes harm to any other person or the environment.
- Conducts proactive hazard identification by notifying EHS, Supervisor / Manager immediately when any conditions or practices may cause personal harm or environmental / property damage.
- Observes all safety rules, including those in documented procedures, which are established to maintain safe work practices. Uses personal protective equipment (PPE) when the need is identified as part of the hazard management system.
- Reports any accidents/incidents, (including gradual process injuries) and near misses as soon as possible to EHS, Supervisor / Manager. Recording the event either electronically or in Accident Registers.
- Carries out tasks in compliance with the agreed procedure to assist the company in meeting its quality objectives.
- Participates effectively in quality improvement programme and promotes co-operative effort between all departments and internal customers.
- Reports all quality issues to Supervisor / Manager as soon as possible.
Personal Leadership Behaviors
- Results Leadership
- Customer-centric and keenly aware of markets, trends and competitors.
- Tenacious, decisive, nimble and quick.
- Anticipates needs and problems while creating solutions.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency, contagious optimism and a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Thought Leadership
- Strategic, astute and forward-thinking.
- Curious, inquisitive, innovative, never satisfied with the status quo.
- Greets challenge and change as opportunity.
- Has courage and confidence to take risks and learn from mistakes.
- People Leadership
- Authentic, transparent and leads by example, holding self and others accountable.
- Inspires, motivates and collaborates with others.
- Stretches across borders, breaks silos and builds effective partnerships with customers and colleagues.
- Embraces and leverages diversity of culture and thought.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join