Customer Service Representative
Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Tewksbury
- Immediate and timely response to telephone orders, inquiries and complaints in a prompt, accurate, and courteous manner following standard processes and procedures.
- Triage all customer complaints and determine the best course of action to rectify the issue balancing both the customer’s needs and the overall potential impact to the Company’s bottom line.
- Gathers information from the caller to identify customer's needs and determine appropriate action and effectively communicates appropriate options for resolution.
- Investigates and attempts to resolve customer complaints using the company computer system to research/resolve inquiries and log customer issues or comments.
- Conduct appropriate research on all orders including, collaborating with others in the organization such as shipping, accounting, technical support and purchasing, ensuring follow through with the customers occurs with timely and effective resolutions.
- Process orders with international shipping rules & regulations.
- Comply with governmental rules & regulations.
- Comply with import & export regulations.
- Continuously enhances knowledge of product lines and offerings, as well as customer service policies and procedures and order flow/ fulfillment.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Displays a customer service orientation. Excellent interpersonal skills/friendly and outgoing personality, and enjoys assisting others.
- Demonstrates superior communication skills including probing, active listening and written skills. Ability to exhibit patience and empathy and diffuse customer dissatisfaction.
- Proactive problem solving and decision-making.
- Demonstrates attention to detail and quality.
- Organization and planning skills in order to meet customer commitments in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to learn and apply new information.
- Works independently and demonstrates resourcefulness.
- Good PC knowledge and excellent keyboarding skills
- 0 - 2 years customer service experience.
- High School education required; college degree preferred
- Creative problem solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent listening, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent product and process knowledge for a specific market
- Solid understanding of computer basics
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join