When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
In this role, you will lead a geographically dispersed team of talent acquisition coordinators in a fast paced environment. Thermo Fisher is looking for a Supervisor, Talent Acquisition Coordination that can add value beyond transactional tasks by pursuing opportunities to refine and improve process, identify trends/issues and provide resolution to facilitate a positive candidate experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise talent administrative teams responsibilities with enthusiasm and accuracy, including, but not limited to: coaching on scheduling on-site interviews, coordinating interview schedules, assisting with candidate interview travel, scheduling pre- and post-interview review sessions, applicant tracking, employment correspondence, data entry for background/drug screen administration, compiles data for monthly onboarding metrics, and system administration for applicant tracking system.
- Various clerical duties associated with talent acquisition: code and process candidate travel expenses, code miscellaneous invoices, compile and submit new hire paperwork to service center for processing.
- Perform administrative duties as required by key stakeholders.
- Partner with colleagues, or take the initiative to handle various projects independently.
- Administrate voice of customer surveys and analyze results on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Adherence to sensitive timelines, deadlines, and confidential materials
- Multitask in a fast paced environment while demonstrating strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or equivalent years of experience required.
- Minimum of one year experience in professional environment, serving in an administrative capacity.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and accuracy skills.
- Proven ability to schedule complex appointments and interviews across multiple time zones and locations.
- MS Office proficiency plus experience working with HRIS, ATS preferred
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to deal with changing schedules and priorities
- Excellent communication skills: oral, written and listening skills.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to work with remote team members and hiring managers
- Some local and domestic travel may be required
This position is not approved for relocation assistance
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join