Job ID :
Lithuania - Vilnius
- Leads team of Change Analysts processing routine changes in Agile, E1 and SAP.
- Possesses advanced understanding of Agile PLM, E1 and SAP and how each system supports existing processes.
- Creates and implements documentation to process change orders.
- Responsible for the training and developing of staff reporting to position
- Develops and maintains metrics on performance of processes and utilises metrics to drive process improvements.
- Liases with other PDM changes teams around the globe to ensure that we have 24 hour coverage to allow changes to move as rapidly as possible.
- Works with PDM NPI manager to provide appropriate support
- Managing of team members.
- Develops analytics, looks for trends and opportunities, and make recommendations for process and system improvements.
- Investigates root cause of technical issues and communicates with different functions to find results, as necessary.
- Helps others drive SKU management productivity goals and objectives.
- Processes Agile PC PLM Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) and Manufacturing Change Orders (MCOs) following defined procedures if available; develop new procedures as necessary.
- Maintains integrity of Bill of Materials (BOMs), Item Master and Item Branch data
- Recognizes situations that are not explicitly called out in procedures or are ambiguous (Material Determination, MIC, Sales Views, etc); acts on knowledge of policy and works with others to recommend resolutions or clarification.
- Drives projects for process improvements.
- Leads initiatives on new product data configuration strategies and approaches.
- Improves processes by streamlining and harmonizing, and consolidating when possible.
- Drives and communicates updates to data standards, systems (Agile, SAP, E1) and processes to affected functions/groups.
- Creates training materials and delivers training on new processes/requirements including training functions outside of the Product Data Management team
- Understands downstream systems (e.g. Siebel, Web, Trax, Hybris, etc.) that may affect internal and external customers.
- May be required to perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
- Bachelor degree or equivalence experience. Applied technical knowledge of Product Life Management and ERP/MRP systems is preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant Product Life Cycle Management/Data Management experience.
- Project Management principles, business processing mapping techniques and data analysis.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join