The Molecular Biologist (Product Transfer) will be heavily involved in the execution of molecular biology based product transfer activities. They will primarily be based in the laboratory and as such, will have strong experience in molecular biological techniques and be comfortable in this environment. Furthermore, the successful candidate will work effectively as part of a dynamic team or alone and will possess strong organizational skills. A strong attention to detail is paramount and the ability to keep accurate records is pivotal.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of GLP
- Follow detailed instructions and experimental design
- Identify problems and raise them through the appropriate chain of leadership
- Conducts experiments independently and writes procedures, protocols and reports
- Executes changes to processes, procedures or products internally to the department.
- Possesses strong computer skills and can manage and analyze data sets.
- Follow strict operating procedures in a regulated environment (ISO13485, ISO9001, GMP, etc…)
Qualifications and Experience:
- Required - Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or similar with at least 1 years’ experience
- Desired – M.Sc in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or similar
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join