Job ID :
Japan - Yokohama
- Maintain relevant operational permits and licenses are required and works with appropriate parties to obtain and maintain such permits and licenses.
- Develop, support and implement health, safety and environmental programs.
- Assures compliance with Federal, State, Local and Corporate requirements relative to health, safety, and the environmental programs.
- Supports management of change processes, including risk assessement to ensure compliance and minimal safety risks.
- Drive activities to increase safety awareness across the organization.
- Implements and supports corporate EH&S activities including participation in corporate internal audits, quarterly conference calls and other corporate initiated projects.
- Leads business continuity/disaster planning activities including Conduct Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Exercises, and review and improve the BCP to ensure that is remains relevant and effective.
- To review and maintain the compliance in the generation, storage, handling and disposal of hazardous waste and materials
- Ensure relevant metrics with regards to EHS such as incidents, near miss reports, hazard ID’s as well as any injury cases are recorded and establishes appropriate corrective and preventive actions.
- Experienced with process improvement, facility audits, influencing without direct authority, conducting training, documentation and maintenance of procedures and policies, and working with multiple facilities.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join