Job Summary/Purpose: To support fast growth of VOC-CEMS’s business in China, we are looking for a Field Service Engineer, Responsible for VOC CEMS installation, commissioning, maintenance, customer training & other after-sales service.
- VOC CEMS installation, Commissioning, Routine maintenance & other after-sales service;
- Update all necessary operation report to line manager;
- Provide technical support and professional training to customer;
- Provide highly positive, effective, prompt and responsive communication to customer, service team, application engineer team, sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree , majored in Engineering , Electrical, Chemical, Instrument or Environment related;
- Familiar with chromatography technology or VOC-CEMS preferred;
- Good verbal & written communication skills;
- Minimum 2 years’ working experience on after-sales service of Environmental Monitoring;
- Good computer application skill , such as MS WORD, MS EXCEL & OUTLOOK;
- Be able to accept to work in chemical industry park or power plant site;
- Be able to adapt in a fast-paced work environment.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join