Fisher Clinical Services GmbH is part of Thermo Fisher Scientific Corporation, a world-class company serving the scientific community and healthcare industry. We are leaders in providing clinical supply chain management services and clinical supplies distributed to patients worldwide.
For our location in Allschwil/Basel we are looking for a
Project Manager Comparator (m/w)
In this challenging and varied position, you are responsible for the overall coordination and communication of projects for the sourcing of comparator products.
With the assistance Sourcing Specialists & CS comparator lead, you ensure that the services are delivered on time and to customer’s and Fisher’s quality standards.
You act as primary point of contact for clients, providing timely and accurate communication and information for all relevant activities related to comparator projects, both internal and external. This is in order to ensure that the products are ready for the start of the study or as required by the customer. Timely preparation of reports and other information to customers is also required.
- Act as Central point of contact for a portfolio of customers
- Refine the scope of sourcing request with the customer, define the preferred sourcing strategies and leverage support from our Sourcing specialists
- Analyse sourcing solutions provided by the sourcing specialists, define the optimal strategy and prepare offer suiting customer needs, finalize project scope
- Leverage support from execution team for product sourcing and delivery to final location
- Serves as the internal link within the company and will have direct contact with all internal departments and direct one on one contact with external customers.
- Initiates the involvement of appropriate departments, maintaining continuous communication with those departments, and ensures the work delivered to customers is of a consistently high standard.
- Attends Project Meetings at the business or customer site. Leads and represents the business at kick off meetings as required by the customer.
- Leads and facilitates customer teleconferences, visits and audits as required, and provides timely provision of customer reports and updates.
- Interacts with Quality Assurance/Regulatory personnel to drive Problem Reports to closure.
- Capture and maintain project details in internal systems, provides accurate and timely financial forecasting and reporting.
- Responsible for revenue recognition for projects and verifies final production information for Accounting Department prior to invoices release.
- Participates in cross-functional business process improvement activities as required.
- Works closely together with the account manager and with team leader to gain overall customer satisfaction.
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- Bachelor degree in science related field or business and experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Fluent English is a must an German is beneficial
- Multi-tasker, detail oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent Organisational and customer relationship skills
- Ability to work independently within an international matrix organisation. Able to prioritise and having a sense of Urgency
- Knowledge in the area of Clinical trials and pharmaceuticals logistics is a plus
- Computer literacy
- Two (2) years minimum experience in Project Management in pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organization
- Outstanding career and development prospects
- Company pension scheme and other fringe benefits
- Exciting company culture which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join