Commercial Operations Lead
Job ID :
- End to end ownership of the order fulfillment cycle for stock & DFS orders through multiple factories and destinations.
- Single point of contact for the commercial teams, customers and the factories involved in the order execution.
- Drive intensive backlog reviews tor faster revenue conversion in close coordination with the customer and other internal stake-holders.
- Build a robust revenue forecasting mechanism and drive flawless execution to ensure a high level of forecast accuracy.
- Own and deliver CAS (Customer allegiance scores) targets for the ME order fulfillment site through various customer experience improvement initiatives.
- Engage in close communication for issue resolution with the factories, internal & external stake-holders and customers.
- Ensure adherence to key regulatory & compliance requirements like revenue recognition, approval & escalation matrix, export license regulations & other local/global regulations.
- Create and document standard operating procedures for key processes to ensure seamless execution and business continuity.
- Coordinate with factories & order management hubs globally to expedite deliveries in line with the customer commitments & revenue forecasts.
- Coordinate with all stake-holders including the forwarders, to ensure timely delivery to customers.
- Closely work with the end customers to expedite LC and other financial arrangements where applicable.
- Develop solution oriented approach towards recurring issues and establish sustainable solutions.
- Establish and drive key performance metrics like Fill rates, OTIF (On Time in Full), LOTC (Lines on Time Complete) and DOS.
- Establish KPI’s with the factories and drive improvement initiatives through monthly SIOP calls.
- MIS preparation and Reporting.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join