Key account manager – corporate
Reports to: Senior Manager Key Account- Middle East
Key account manager will be mainly focused to expand the key account management program in the Middle East and to represent complete portfolio of Thermo Fisher Scientific capabilities with the identified/new key accounts and simplify access to and coordinate support from divisional commercial teams.
- Responsible and accountable to build and strengthen Thermo Fisher scientific relationship with key accounts, increasing our share of wallet and producing profitable organic growth.
- Delivering high growth for Thermo Fisher scientific within the identified key accounts; reports directly to Senior manager Key accounts-Middle East to develop and/or maintain a strong business relationship within key accounts
- Increase share of wallet and promote Thermo Fisher Scientific to meet strategic business objectives.
- Cascade corporate strategy of Key Accounts program for the Middle East region.
- Manage cross divisional strategic project within or outside key accounts program.
Planning and Forecasting:
- Deliver Annual Sales Plan in line with expectations
- Deliver an accurate monthly and 4 quarterly forecast of what can be expected from the identified Key Accounts.
- Manage price /volume matrix and optimizes to capture price and volume where possible.
- Expand the business opportunities across all divisions.
- Mapping of direct and indirect sales in the account
- Build senior level business relationship with key opinion leader at KA.
- Develop and implement an account plan to grow the revenues at the account significantly above market average.
- Being able to use best practices to manage single sales opportunities as well as overall business relationship with key accounts.
- Deliver on bookings and revenues on the Annual Sales Plan in line with Sales budget defined.
- Be accountable for the commercial performance of the Focused account.
- Monitor group/division product mix performance and implement corrective measures where necessary.
- Produce monthly prospect pipeline and forecast.
- Work with the BU sales teams to manage price / performance matrix and optimize & capture price where possible.
- Collaborate with Service in charge to develop joint initiatives and provide appropriate customer care according to CAS measure.
- Manage activities for cross divisional teams to meet the objectives and goals of the focus account program
- Build connections with decision makers at Thermo Fisher Scientific in respective divisions.
- Provide accurate forecasts of available business opportunities for Thermo Fisher Scientific with the account.
- Organize and execute when necessary seminars, product roadshows, and meetings etc. with key decision makers of the account, along with respective divisions in the Middle East.
- Follows up on actions post these meetings and enable the internal sales/operations process to deliver product or service.
- Builds strong communications with the sales, service and operation teams that support the account so as to establish high CAS scores.
- Key player in identifying all the relevant people in the decision making and influencing process at the focus account. Build bridges between Thermo Fisher Scientific and the Account.
- Build strong collaborative relationship with all sales representatives and sales managers’ that work within the respective account.
- Build relationships with the functional responsible commercial managers in Thermo Fisher Scientific working and supporting the Middle East.
- Bachelor’s degree in science or business; MBA graduate is preferred or equivalent extensive work experience.
- Minimum 5+ years of business management and project experience in international and/or regional firm; strong background in science and the specific industry segment
- Project management experience in biotechnology industry; PMP is a plus.
- Work experience in matrix organization
- Critical thinking individual and leadership skills are mandatory.
- Strong financial analysis, negotiation, and communication skills.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join