Customer Research Analyst
Job ID :
US - California - Carlsbad
- Design & lead user research: Work with cross-functional teams to design and conduct research to understand customer needs using various methodologies, including field observations, interviews, prototyping, and concept testing
- Lead efforts to synthesize information and uncover customer insights which translate into actionable strategies and uncover white space opportunities for innovation
- Facilitate innovation workshops with multidisciplinary teams to inspire and brainstorm creative solutions
- Map out customer journeys, personas, and use cases to identify opportunities for innovation
- Communicate research insights and recommendations to executive leadership and internal stakeholders in a clear and compelling way.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree with an advanced degree preferred in user research, anthropology, psychology with work experience in user/customer research.
- Several years of relevant customer research experience in a product development environment.
- Strong capacity for creativity; ability to brainstorm to come up with creative solutions to business and research problems
- Demonstrable ability to plan and conduct customer research projects, in close collaboration with people in a variety of roles
- Ability to quickly move from blank slate to a well-defined research problem matched with a suitable methodology
- Self starter who can translate research into action for cross-functional teams.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join