Job Title: Consumable District Supervisor
Requisition ID: 60052BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
This individual will be instrumental in driving growth for the BID business in Taiwan. He/she will be responsible for increasing the market share for Thermo Fisher Scientific products through direct sales team. He / She will be responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales target in the responsible territory. In addition, they will provide deep, ongoing analysis and understanding of the Life Sciences industry to regional management, marketing and field applications groups to ensure alignment with the country’s needs. The Supervisor will work very closely with the broader functional teams, as well as Management, to leverage and develop key customer relationships.
- Responsible for annual BID sales target.
- Manage direct sales team throughout the assigned territory.
- Work closely with BID Commercial lead to develop and implement territory specific BID strategies.
- Build strong relationship with KOLs and reference labs in the region.
- Develops commercial plans to achieve and exceed growth targets.
- Recommend products, pricing, promotions and sales tactics to drive sales.
- Provide deep, ongoing analysis and understanding of market product positioning, and customers.
- Work closely with Service and Support teams to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Represent Thermo Fisher Scientific at company-sponsored seminars, trainings, meetings.
- At least 5 years of life science sales experience, preferably with people management experience.
- Must have experience selling life science applications and instruments.
- Ability to work closely with team members internally and externally.
- Accurately forecast sales opportunities to management team through our CRM and other means.
- Requires excellent communication skills, verbal, and written.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join