Second Shift - Monday - Friday 2:30pm-11:00pm
· Performs equipment and facility installations and repairs as needed by internal customers or as determined through routine audits (including but not limited to electrical, plumbing (boilers, pretreatment systems, stills, etc.), refrigeration systems (ultra-low freezers, walk in freezers & coolers, rack systems), HVAC (rooftop package units and systems with desiccant driers), chillers and associated pump packages.
· Works with various departments to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
· Completes emergency repairs as needed.
Completes preventative maintenance on equipment and building systems as established in department procedures and audits, and required by regulatory agencies.
· Orders and maintains inventory of spare parts, consumables and change tooling equipment Monitors Facilities and Manufacturing operating equipment on a daily basis, troubleshooting problems and inefficiencies and recommending possible solutions.
· Coordinates the services of outside vendors when necessary.
· Identifies existing and potential operational problems and inefficiencies and recommend resolutions.
· Assists in developing and maintaining required documentation including but not limited to blue prints, plans, and permits according to Company procedures and the requirements of external parties.
· Documents daily facilities and manufacturing equipment operation and maintenance activities. Performs other related duties as required and/or assigned.
On Call Duty is required on a rotating basis
· High school diploma or equivalent with technical certification in more than one relevant mechanical and/or electrical trade
· At least 3-5 years related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience
· A thorough working knowledge of relevant systems and equipment and the related regulatory requirements needed; mastery of more than one trade
· Solid communications, customer service and technical skills
· Prior experience repairing HVAC/refrigeration systems
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join