Sr Software Developer
Job ID: 60471BR
In this position you will play a key role in leading the technological development of our Manufacturing Execution System (MES). You will plan, design, implement, and help maintain efficient business and systems solutions in support of a custom on-demand manufacturing operation. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. You will be responsible for working closely with business end-user community, internal IT staff, and external staff. In this position you will also have hands-on responsibility for system prototyping/ configuration, development, testing, and support.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
- Fluency in English and ideally German (minimum language level C1)
- Several years development experience with object oriented programming language ( C#, Java, …)
- Min 5 years of experience in front end web development
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with high attention to detail.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of and ability to use source control / configuration management tools.
- Demonstrate understanding of QA / QC process and test methodologies.
- Experience with change management procedures and Application/ systems support.
Preferred qualifications (nice to have):
- Background in planning, developing, implementing and maintaining custom manufacturing systems.
- Camstar Enterprise Platform 5.8/6 (Siemens) MES Modeling in Designer, API and User Interface development.
- experience in Domain Driven Design & Service Oriented Architecture
- experience with robotics interfaces and direct software control of robotics
- skills in JQuery, Ajax, previous exposure to ITIL incident management
- Strong written and oral communication skills, demonstrated though the ability to communicate with internal customers in a non-technical manner.
- strong teamplayer mentality, organization skills and ability to work independently.
In this position you will be based at our site in Regensburg. Occasional travel may be required.