In this role the individual will plan, design, implement, and help maintain efficient business and systems solutions in support of a custom on-demand manufacturing operation. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The individual will be responsible for working closely with business end-user community, internal IT staff, and external staff. This position has hands-on responsibility for system prototyping/ configuration, development, testing, and support.
- Background in planning, developing, implementing, and maintaining custom manufacturing systems
- Experience with Min 3 yrs development experience with:
- VB.NET, C#, HTML, XML, XSLT, Oracle SQL/PLSQL, Batch scripting
- Strong understanding of Oracle technologies (ODBC, Object Oriented database design, query optimization/tuning, PL/SQL
- Strong understanding of development SDLC (preferably Iterative/Agile).
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills; Attention to details is critical
- Demonstrate thorough understanding and ability to use source control / configuration management tools.
- Demonstrate understanding of QA / QC process and test methodologies
- Experience with change management procedures.
- Application/systems support experience
- Experience with …. Is a plus
- Camstar Enterprise Platform 5.8/6 (Siemens) MES Modeling in Designer, API and User Interface development
- Domain Driven Design and Service Oriented Architecture
- either WCF or WebApi
- robotics interfaces and direct software control of robotics
- Exposure to ITIL incident management is a plus.
- Life Science industry background is a plus.
- Working knowledge of molecular biology, chemistry, and/or biology is a plus.
- BS Required (Computer Science, Information Systems), MS preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with internal customers in a non-technical manner.
- Must be able to work effectively as a member of a Team and in a matrix reporting environment.
- Must be able to work with and effectively communicate (listen, speak, present and write) to all levels of management and build working relationship with others outside of the Team.
- Ability to organize, disseminate information efficiently and set expectations.
- Ability to multi-task and work with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time management skills, prioritization abilities and “take ownership of issues and task”.
- Ability to work as a team member and contribute to the overall success of a team as well as work independently and handle multiple tasks.
- Must be self confident, assertive and self-motivated.
Works in an office environment. Occasional travel may be required.
Relocation is not being offered for this position.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join