Consumables Associate Sales Rep
Job ID :
South Korea - Daejeon
- Obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists of tablet PC and Quotation by system (Siebel)
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Achieve the Target
Minimum Requirements/ Qualifications
- English Skills
- Understanding and sales experiences in the marketplace
- College graduate
- Driver’s license
- Computer Literacy Excellence
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join