This is a fixed term position for approximately 1 year.
- The Jr. Quotes Coordinator must respond in an accurate, appropriate and timely manner to all requests for pricing of laboratory equipment, instrumentation and supply items.
- Jr. Quotes Coordinators are instrumental in assisting the Sales Force achieve their sales volume and GM targets. Jr. Quotes Coordinators are considered a resource to the Sales Force and the Customer Service Group with their superior technical expertise and pricing knowledge.
- Main focus will be to respond to requests for quotes received primarily through the "eBiz Database” that are < $5,000.00.
- Hours: 9 am – 5 pm (**There may be a requirement for a change of shift due to business requirements within the hours of the Quotes Team (7:30am to 5:30pm)
- Post Secondary Education, B.Sc. preferred or related working experience
- You will have a minimum of 12 months experience in Fisher Scientific Customer Service with a record of strong customer satisfaction skills or relevant workforce experience.
- Bilingualism (French and English) IS required.
- Good Fisher Scientific product knowledge and knowledge of Fisher Scientific mainframe
- Familiarity with computer software such as Excel (or spreadsheet program) and Word (or word processing program).
- Good organizational, financial, communication, analytical skills and superior attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to learn product information independently. Self-starter will initiate communication with end user to obtain more information when appropriate.
- As workload volume is unpredictable, an ability to work overtime is a requirement.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not an exhaustive list of all of the duties and responsibilities associated with it.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to the principle of diversity and is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of people. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.
This posting closes for applications on Sunday, January 28th at 11:59 pm EST
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join