Employee is responsible for entering order into the MBD-Lenexa ERP system and assisting our internal and external customers with resolution of customer service issues and complaints.
- Perform all of the essential functions of the Order Entry Representative.
- Enter orders as they are received via fax, email and/or phone as assigned by management; perform quality verification of customer shipping information, order details, and pricing.
- Update customer information (e.g. address, billing information, etc.) and submit the information to the Data Maintenance group.
- Reallocate products to ship from other warehouses as necessary.
- Update customers with product availability information.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a professional manner; provide information within the area of assignment in an efficient and timely manner.
- Document customer complaints in the ERP system in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution of service/product.
- Provide internal customer support for Remel field sales personnel.
- Utilize different resources as needed in Thermo Fisher Scientific’s intranet.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Report any actual or potential safety hazards to the Supervisor, Human Resources, Safety Specialist or Senior Management.
1.Act as a mentor to and provide support to less senior CSRs.
2.Enter proficiency test orders when received, create delivery and print invoices.
3.Allocate products for backorders.
4.Review and approve fax orders >$5,000.
5.Maintain fax server database.
6.Respond to customer service voicemail and email requests for information including document requests for technical documents.
7.Prepare weekly reports as requested by management.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1.Possess high school diploma or GED.
2.Possess good communication, writing, and problem-solving skills.
3.Possess basic knowledge in math and ability to read.
4.At least one year inbound call center / customer service experience.
5.Must have previous experience with Word, Outlook and Excel.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join