* The role has been approved for full relocation package!
How Will You Make an Impact?
What Will You Do?
- Generate, review, approve, and execute process, facility, and cleaning validations.
- Create validation master plans in conjunction with Quality Assurance.
- Manage, develop and coach the operations validation team individuals.
- Project management including assigning resources (internal/external), tracking and metrics to leadership.
- Oversee and manage validation contract resources including work prioritization, execution, and contractor budget.
- Evaluate and analyze validation data collected during projects, verify adequacy of the data and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist engineering with equipment qualifications by participating in FATs, commissioning activities, SATs, and IOPQ events.
- Represent the operations validation team in client audits and regulatory inspections.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or scientific discipline or 10+ year’s validation experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office, and a CAD software package (Visio® or AutoCAD® preferred).
Who We Are
The CDD business is comprised of a variety of different product lines: Diagnostic Reagents for drug of abuse screening, therapeutic and immunosuppressant monitoring, serum toxicology, endocrine, specimen validity testing, and sepsis testing; Clinical chemistry and Molecular controls; Particle Technology; and Corporate Accounts.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com