When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attend all Breakdown calls and closure within the assigned service parameters of response time by proper allocation of time to achieve customers satisfaction. Have complete ownership of the service delivery process for the assigned customer base.
- Providing timely Preventive maintenance to the assigned set of customers. (primary and Secondary) by keeping the data of P.Ms for assigned customer base to justify AMC charges
- Achievement of financial objectives as assigned and completion of the cycle of order process. Achieve the assigned spares and Service revenue targets. Keeping track of ensuring payment collections for the transactions done for the assigned customer base.
- Timely reporting of all service reports, weekly reports, expense statements and any other data which is asked from time to time through SFDC and emails to ensure communication flow.
- Follow guidelines on attendance, leaves, mobile policies, travel policies, and other policies to achieve proper discipline of operations
Education / Qualification: Diploma / Graduation in Electronics engineering.
Experience Requirements: 3 – 5 years experience in the field of Laboratory equipments.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- Good Knowledge on maintenance and servicing and Laboratory equipments (CO2 INCUBATORS, CENTRIFUGES, OVEN, Furnaces, refrigerator, ULT freezers)
- Good learning capability.
- Good communication and efficient working at the customer location.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join