When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Job Title: Administrative Assistant III
Introduction to the Division /Function
Bio Science Division is part of Life Science Solutions Group. This role will have great exposure & importance with lot of support from the larger commercial & cross functional teams.
Role Description (Purpose of the role)
Administrative Assistant III is a techno commercial administrative support role responsible for promoting and developing LSG business with specific focus on Consumables & Instruments in the South region.
- Responsible to achieve or exceed the sales plan by maintaining existing business and
develop new accounts under molecular biology segment
- Daily circulation of Order List with detailed comment for the order
- Weekly submission of pending Open Order Cases to Team for Active Involvement and Closure.
- Weekly twice circulation of Docs Pending and Hold Cases with Team for proactive action
- Assisting Team in capturing New Leads and Sample in Siebel System
- Assisting Team in capturing Free Supply Commitment in E1 for third party purchase /approval
- Dispatch details list as and when requested
- Offer submission list as and when requested
- To make the work more systematical and achievable
- Detailed XL sheet data with all the customer details related to Quoted Enquires
- Detailed XL Sheet for Documents Updates pending against Customer order
- Individual customer files were maintained for Tender Cases and Main Customers
- Daily Report circulated to all for data validation and updates
- Access E1 to get the Stock Availability Information and Third Party Supplies Request Generation
- Submission of Online Tenders in time.
- Maintain constant touch with Finance Team in order to collect the updated company authenticated documents
- Coordinate with legal and Finance Team for the clearance of New Dealer Involvement and Agreement processing.
- Getting Involved in PPT Programme for more elaborated information/updates
- Execute a business plan for managing assigned territory and product workflow annually.
- Develop presentations and customer proposals including structuring appropriate
payments and contract milestones
Graduates with Business Administration Experience (Science Stream)
Skills and Experience
- Sound technical knowledge of life sciences product segment.
- Must be willing to improve on knowledge base, including product information as well as other relevant scientific knowledge.
- Willingness to travel extensively.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join