This position is accountable for developing and implementing strategic area sales plans and forecasts to achieve business objectives for services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieves the planned growth for revenue and bookings in the assigned accounts/territory while maintaining or exceeding margin goals.
- Provides realistic sales forecasts to management and communicates any significant changes or developments in a proactive and timely manner.
- Builds, analyzes and understands business trends to look for opportunities to improve current sales within assigned regions.
- Evaluates market trends and gathers competitive information, identifies trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Qualifies potential enterprise service business opportunities early in the sales cycle and manages the pipeline to ensure that opportunities are pursued in a timely way ensuring Thermo Fisher is invited to all associated RFP’s.
- Collaborates with key account customers to understand their business needs and strategic objectives, forms relationships with decision-makers and identifies, develops and closes enterprise services business opportunities.
- Understands the generic strengths and vulnerabilities of major competitors and develops sales strategies to respond effectively and to develop competitive differentiation.
- Collaborates with other groups within Thermo Fisher to implement strategies, identify and address cross-selling and synergistic business opportunities and overcome obstacles.
- Ensures all activities are carried out in accordance with Thermo Fisher Scientific policies and applicable laws.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Business, Chemistry, Engineering or relevant field.
- 4+ years’ work experiences, preferably gained from working in service department at multinational companies. Have supervisor experience would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a prior sales position.
- Ability to acquire and apply commercial and technical expertise by staying up to date in industry and with market trends.
- Can manage multi-projects efficiently; plan and perform work in accordance with client requirements and professional standards.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Open minded, agile with change and practical.
- Excellent written and verbal English.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join